I woke up this morning to find I have two flat tires. I think someone slashed them. If that was the case, they are extremely lucky I didnt catch them. Because i am pretty sure I would have Killed someone this morning. Even now at 4 pm i think I would still kill this person or persons. Im furious. I just payed over 500 dollars on 4 tires, Ripped off! Your telling me.
Who is stupid enough to pay that much for tires? Who? MEEE!! Thats who.
Now I know things could be alot worse for me. Alot worse. But Im sick of these things happening to me. If it was some punk teenagers. I hope they get shot. I dont care you dont damage other peoples property. And that goes for the piece of #$%# that jumped on my hood and permanetly dented it after I had this car for 3 months. You think im a nice guy? I am Very nice but dont ever get caught doing something to me or my property or especially my family and friends. Im going to eventually explode from holding in this anger and frustration all my life. Its going to happen. im going to snap! Ill go to jail too. Some of these people deserve what I want to do to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I bet it was those spray paint kids that did it!!!!
How did you get to work?
I said it was the spray paint kids too...that is why you just call the police.
At least you got new tires for winter....that will be nice.
I'm so sorry that happened. In the end it worked out for you! You got new tires and a delicious homemade dinner! Next time we go out, you drive, and I'm buying, ok!
Post a Comment