

Ok. So after recieving comments to my previously posted Blog "Human Magnet", I have come to realize everybody thinks im joking around or that I am really paranoid. I am most definetly not! Anyways, I decided to revisit this issue due to a recent encounter I had at a Restaurant not to long ago. Most importantly, with some evidence to prove to you all that I truly am "Captain Human Magnet!!!" (My alter ego and Super Hero Name)
The day was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and the weatherman said it would reach 70 degrees outside. As you can see my day was going Beautifully. I had decided to take LuAnn out for a good hardy meal since we both were feeling quite hungry. I had just recieved my paycheck a few days prior so Money wasnt an issue. As we walked into the Mcdonalds we ordered our meals, payed the cashier, and then filled our cups with Lavaburst Soda. The best soda you could ever drink. I love it! After we finished putting the lids on our drinks we scanned the seating area for a place to eat our deliciously looking meal. The table we found was left untouched by other customers. No one was even close to us. The place we chose to sit at was at the end of a "U" tabling setup. What I mean was that one side had that booth seating, and the other side had chairs. There were like 6 two seat tables in the area maybe a couple more. And Actually we moved in one table from the end so no one would sit by us. Lol. We were trying to take up as much room as we could! Without any hesitation we both dove in and commented to each other how good our food had tasted. Sounding like a good time right? Soon after sitting down Old people began to head over to our area of the restaurant. Not much later we were surrounded by Old people. Im guessing they were headed to the Casino afterwords. Where else do Old people go? Mcdonalds and the Casino. Here are the Pictures LuAnn took as proof to how people not only follow but have to be right by us.
And notice in the second picture how this old dude rushes over to take my seat before I can even leave. Psycho!!!
6 comments:
Oh And look at the other old dude checking me out. He wants me!!
Yeah, it was like an invasion of old people. I love old people don't get me wrong but at a distance. Those tables were too close for comfort, there were other tables to sit at, and they HAD to sit right next to us. These are the times I pray one of us gets really bad uncontrollable gas.
P.S. I think they were on the way to the casino hence pocket fulls of bingo dobbers and the heavy scent of bengay
My thoughts on this are that you are not a people magnet, but that your problem is just old people in general. Old people have no boundaries and don't think they have to follow any rules because they are OLD!
I would almost bet that that group of old people go to that McDonalds on the same day every week and they probably sit in the same spot too. You guys probably took "their" set of tables. How dare you!
By the way - I like your use of pictures for this blog. I hope there are more to come!!!
Derek, I truly can relate to your learning disability or whatever it is. I too have the same problem. Some times I believe I think faster than the words come out. What I mean by that is I will put certain words ahead of others and it makes absolutely no sense. But the look on peoples faces, priceless. In my head I know what I want to say but what comes out my mouth is, well, I do not know and at times I am completely baffled by what I say. I too am shy at times and people mistake that is being snobby. It is very frustrating but I have learned to laugh at myself and just except it for what it is worth. Good luck in finding an answer and if you do shoot me a line.
I would have to see a Before pic of the seating area before I believe this....for all I know this was a GIANT hoax and you actually paid all these people to sit next to you. I remember you saying how money wasn't an issue...so you went to McDonalds...the most EXPENSIVE place around :)
It's kind of like the Christmas where money wasn't an issue for you when you bought Danielle a Green Day cd, and I got 5 sour patch kids...
POST MORE BLOGS, CAPTAIN HUMAN MAGNET!
Maybe this is your life's destiny, ya know? Like the horse whisper... only with old people. Hey, someone has to do it, right?
Post a Comment